PARIS (AP) — French lawmakers approved a bill banning social media for children under 15, paving the way for the measure to enter into force at the start of the next school year in September, as the ...
France could become the first European country to bar social media access for children and teenagers. following in the wake of Australia’s under-16s ban last year. The country’s lower house voted in ...
Jan. 26 (UPI) --French President Emmanuel Macron wants children under the age of 15 off of social media by the start of the next school year and lawmakers are ready to consider it on Monday.
PARIS — France's National Assembly on Monday backed legislation to ban children under 15 years old from social media on Monday, amid growing concerns about online bullying and mental health risks. The ...
French President Emmanuel Macron says he wants his government to fast-track the legal process to ensure that a ban on social media for children under the age of 15 can enter into force in September at ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. French President Emmanuel Macron says he wants his government to fast-track the legal process to ensure that a ban on social media ...
French President Emmanuel Macron said he wants his government to fast-track the legal process to ensure that a ban on social media use for children under the age of 15 can be in place before the start ...
The latest Market Talks covering Technology, Media and Telecom. Published exclusively on Dow Jones Newswires at 4:20 ET, 12:20 ET and 16:50 ET. 1429 ET – Any further upside for Intel’s stock is likely ...
The Memphis Police Department says a teenager shot himself in the ear while showing off a firearm on social media. FBI agent in Minneapolis involved in Renee Good probe resigns Scientists reveal ...
Family and Social Services Minister Mahinur Özdemir Göktaş has announced that a legislative proposal including restrictions on social media use for children under the age of 15 will be submitted to ...