Partnership targets sovereign clean energy development on Indian lands DAVIS, CA, UNITED STATES, February 6, 2026 ...
The US president tried to kill offshore wind projects – now four are back under construction ...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration has directed five large-scale wind projects under construction off the East Coast to suspend their activities for at least 90 days, according to letters from ...
The wind howled through trees and the rain pelted the Kauai War Memorial Convention Hall parking lot where attendees to the Kauai Regional Science and Engineering Fair on Saturday jockeyed their cars ...
The Interior Department said Monday that it was halting five offshore wind energy projects, citing national security concerns and continuing the Trump administration’s year-long push to block even ...
The Trump administration is cancelling $679 million in federal funding for ports to support the country's offshore wind industry, the latest move in President Trump's ongoing campaign against wind ...
Former Wisconsin Rep. Sean Duffy, R-Wis., testifies before the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2025, for his nomination to be ...
The Manila Times on MSN
Solar, wind capacity growth slowed last year, analysis shows
BANGKOK, Thailand — Planned or under-construction solar and wind projects slowed last year, analysis showed Tuesday, casting ...
To the editor: Offshore wind is an emerging technology with massive potential to provide clean, inexpensive, safe energy (“Trump administration cites national security as it halts offshore wind. Some ...
Offshore wind developers and states are suing the Trump administration over its order to suspend work for at least 90 days on five large-scale projects under construction off the East Coast. The ...
The Trump administration announced an immediate pause on the leases for five large-scale offshore wind farms off the East Coast. The Interior Department provided few details, but said the Pentagon ...
A federal judge ruled Monday that work on a major offshore wind farm for Rhode Island and Connecticut can resume, handing the industry at least a temporary victory as President Trump seeks to shut it ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results