There were false rumors about a shooting at Castleton Square Mall that never happened. It was information spread across social media through individual users and local platforms that turned out to be ...
INDIANAPOLIS — A 20-year-old Madison County man was sentenced after he pleaded guilty of having a machine gun inside Castleton Square Mall in December 2023. Octavious Reid, of Ingalls, Indiana, took a ...
INDIANAPOLIS — A second man took a plea deal for bringing a machine gun inside Castleton Square Mall in December 2023. As part of the plea deal, Zachery Hunter, of Bowling Green, Kentucky, had charges ...
The gunfire that erupted Monday evening inside Castleton Square Mall stemmed from a previous argument between several people, an arrest affidavit revealed. According to the court record, an ...
Public safety vehicles respond to Castleton Square Mall on Monday night after a shooting injured one and spooked hundreds of holiday shoppers. Screenshot from WISH-TV video INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A man ...
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated. INDIANAPOLIS — Officials with the ...
A man who was re-arrested by Indianapolis Metropolitan Police for his alleged role in the Dec. 23 shooting at Castleton Square Mall. After previously being arrested, the Prosecutor's Office did not ...
Officials with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said on Wednesday that aggravated assault detectives “re-arrested” 18-year-old Aaron McClure for his alleged role in December’s shooting ...
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears announced Thursday that Curtis Wilson has been convicted for a 2023 shooting at Castleton Square Mall. Wilson was found guilty of two counts ...
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A parking lot brawl near Castleton led police on a chase that ended with serious injuries from a crash off of I-465. The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department says that ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. There were false rumors about a shooting at Castleton Square Mall that never happened. It was information spread across social ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results